http://www.partselect.com/PS426673-Frigidaire-216702900-Freezer-Door-Key.htm?SourceCode=15 Click here for more information on this part, installation instruc...
Frigidaire 216702900 Freezer Door Key
Customer reviews (see all 22 reviews)
Freezer key worked great., December 10, 2010
The door key arrived in good time and it worked as advertised. If you have lost your Frigidaire freezer door key, this will do the trick.
its a key, November 17, 2012
its a key, arrived in less then a week, which was great considering we have a locked freezer we needed to get into. Its not the right key for us though, could've used a better picture of the key, maybe of the part that matters? A picture of the tip...
Key for Freezer, August 13, 2012
Wanted to buy 2 of them but the shipping doubled, so I just got 1 of them. States it is for all Frigidaire Freezers and mine was a older model and it fit perfectly! And the shipping was extremely fast as well, got it within 36 hrs of ordering it.
Frigidaire Freezer Key 297147700
Customer reviews (see all 6 reviews)
exactly like the original, May 14, 2013
Works great. Exactly like the original that we lost. Great price too. I would definitely recommend this to someone. Thanks.
Lost Key, March 28, 2013
Great to be able to get the freezer open in such a short time, Glad that companies keep these things handy
Perfect!!, March 17, 2013
I ordered this as a replacement as I had misplaced my original.. I located my freezer type and searched on google/amazon for keys.. And it worked perfect..
May is Celiac Awareness Month and as gluten becomes the new buzzword around the grocer's freezer, more cases are cropping up. “When you're a celiac, making your Going gluten-free can be hard and baby steps are the key. “It's hard to turn over a
Even couscous should be avoided. Oats although naturally gluten free, oftentimes are considered unsafe for celiacs. During processing, they can become contaminated with gluten, rendering them harmful.
And at an inclusion rate of just 40% Nutrilac (the remaining 60% is usually flour), cost savings will occur. Modified Starch. American Key Food Products LLC (AKFP; Closter, NJ) takes a different approach to egg replacement by offering Emfix emulsifying
And while FieldTurf's infill is billed as a cooling solution for outdoor fields, it comes with an added benefit of being able to withstand the heat ... "It's designed to replicate the human body, the average human impacting on the surface," says Edwards.
Then try your hand at the four recipes we ran with it ... The BGE at least provides a good level of smoke, so there's that. The BGE is a step up. Get it and don't worry about it. I would think they would be delicious even with a really simple hot pasta.